domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013

August 25, 2013

Dear Annie
Nice to know about you, some of the things I do to stay fit is eating a good diet, but you can have a diet without consulting a nutritionist, because most of the time people think that eating only salads and drinking a lot of water, you can be fit and it’s not true.
Before I start my diet, I went to the nutritionist, and he explained me all the different types of food and what each one of them provides to the body, he also explained what calories, carbohydrates, fat and vitamins do to our body, and what kind of food is not healthy. Finally when he gave me the diet in base of my physical shape and weight, he give some tips, like sleeping well, don´t stress and he recommend me to go to a gym.
And that’s how I keep fit, doing exercise and eating according to my diet. Every week I go with him, so that he check how I´m progressing.
Thanks for considering me in your project, take care!
Sincerely

Itzel. 

1 comentario:

  1. I like your point of view. Is very important to go with a profesional doctors if you want to be healthy and fit.

    - Be careful with the grammar tense. Most of your actions are told in past.

    It was great to read.

    ResponderEliminar